Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dick Danger Blog Launch

Um-Hi.... I started this blog so that I could make comments on my wife's blog and also on those of her co conspirators. Previously I would use her Blog identity and that was obviously quite lame, so here I am, on the Blogosphere!


Any one who Knows me will also know why I call this the Replacers- But you don't know me- I'm incognito! (hence the secret agent code name 'Dick Daring')



Lets just say that moving Twelve times in fourteen years of otherwise blissful marriage qualifies my family as Re -Placed.



I would post pictures of each new place, cataloguing all the different Places Ive lived, but that would not be in the spirit of incognitoness and would also arouse the Ire of Agent K. Suffice it to say we have suffered the arrows of outrageous fortune and some of them resemble a 30 foot travel trailer, crappy low budget shacks and public housing.



Thankfully, those days are behind us and the Agency has given us a new mission--an out of town two acre piece of heaven suitable for growing kids, chickens, blackberries and poison oak!


This would be a great segue into more pics but that is Agent K's territory and I wont intrude tonite.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well Danger boy, you made one sah-weet first post! I love your blog but I AM biased.

s.w.a.k.