Thursday, July 10, 2008

Special Agent Dick Daring reporting in.....

I'm not sure how to go about this blog deal----posting everyday of my life would be quite droll and also a huge waste of any potential readers time.


Just this once I will give an account of my day and since every day is so much like the last, it should suffice in perpetuity.



Highlight of the day--waking up with Agent K. Could've been any number of a million guys but that privilege is all mine. (Suckers!)



Not so great highlight of the day? Dragging my carcass out of the sack and heading off in my never ending search for the legal tender.



As usual, The Agency has some fantastic and exciting task for me to perform you know, the kind of stuff that I could tell you all about but since this is on the Web and there is sooooooo much creepiness on said Web I choose to limit personal info. Incognito, right?


Yeah I'm paranoid.


Never forget, Citizens, just because Your paranoid, doesn't mean Their not out to get you!




Anyway. upon retuning to The Lair, Agent K gets called on an important mission and I am in charge. Of four kids. Alone. I'm trying to make a big deal about that but really, it's no sweat and my kids are great most of the time and when they aren't, let's just say I am trained in counter insurgency techniques and counter revolutionary tactics.



So, I got up, went to work, saw my Lovely for a short while and then watched my kids until bedtime so she could go out for 'Girl Time' with her friend.


And you wonder why they call me Daring?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, D.D. you are the bestest in the whole world!

Thanks for braving the masses and letting me have a moment to plan my next mission. hehe!

Misty said...

Agent K is mighty lucky, such sweet things said AND you willingly hold down the fort for her much needed girl time... In fact, with your apparently supreme skills, I am contemplating sending my own wee one to Camp Daring for some training. When she is repaired, you can send her back free of charge...

Miri said...

OK, does this mean we can't call you the Inspector General anymore? Cuz it could be kinda cool and incognito-like if you had MORE THAN ONE alias. Right?

Katie said...

ooooo, I do love me a man with many names! and talents.

Better blog more DD or IG whoever you are.

Alexis said...

I love aliases, I think the more the merrier - and the more confusing. Hence the successfulness of the incognito trip in the first place! Way to go on the blog, it's a good read.

Toni said...

Looking forward to hearing more from you. Congrats on your own blog! Now we can get some male perspective. Might even help me to understand my own Nacho's viewpoint.