Friday, December 5, 2008

Still here

Dear Citizens, thank you for checking in, it has been too long since my last post and I feel I should DO SOMETHING. But I cant. I am too depressed over the death of my friends 28 year old wife and mother of his two way too young kids to be witty and charming. And I am too emotionally constipated to cry about it on the Blogosphere. I lost my mom when I was the age of his oldest and all I know for sure is that it is possible to continue breathing, walking and living, that one day will continue to follow another, whether he wishes to or not. If he loses faith, if he can no longer trust and believe in God thats ok- I'm certain God still believes in him.

1 comment:

Misty said...

so amazingly well put. It is ok... We didn't even know your friend, and we've talked about little else since KL first told me...