Saturday, April 2, 2011

HOLYFREAKINCRAP

So I volunteered to help out with ATA Northwest for a last minute fundraiser last night.

The Job-clean up Matt Knight arena at the UofO after their big win in the Collage Basketball Invitaional. (I Think that is what CBI stand for....)

The Crew-anyone who was willing to drop what they were doing on short notice and pick up litter and walk a million miles of stadium stairs until 2am

Thats right. 2am.

At least that is when we got home.

The Payoff. $1000.00 for Team Pride to help those of us who can't really afford ATA to be able to participate.

so crappy.

so late

so worth it

2 comments:

Darrin Dailey said...

I appreciate it...I'm pretty sure that's where my 6 mo. gift certificate came from, too. I was up playing Dragon Age until y'all got home :)

Katie said...

I am so glad that you and the girls braved it so I didn't have to. You da' man. And your awesome.